Thank you for using Delicia Food!
We are committed to providing you the best online shopping and delivery experience possible, while protecting your privacy and confidentiality according to the terms below.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you provide to us or allow others to provide to us At various points in the Delicia Food experience, you may provide us with information about yourself.
For example, when you create an account with Delicia Food, you provide us with personal information like your name, email address, and zip code. And if you place an order with Delicia Food, we collect information including your address, phone number and the details of your order.
Technical information about usage of Delicia Food
When you use the Delicia Food services, we automatically receive some technical information about the hardware and software that is being used.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES:
We and our partners use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and device identifiers. Cookies are small text files that are sent by your computer when you access our services through a browser. We may use session cookies (which expire when you close your browser), persistent cookies (which expire when you choose to clear them from your browser), and other identifiers to collect information from your browser or device that helps us personalize your experience and remember things like your current zip code or that you have already logged in to Delicia Food.
When you use Delicia Food, our servers will record information about your usage of the service and information that is sent by your browser or device. Logs information can include things like the IP address of your device, information about the browser, operating system and/or app you are using, unique device identifiers, pages that you navigate to and links that you click, searches that you run on Delicia Food, and other ways you interact with the service. If you are logged into the Delicia Food service, this information is stored with your account information. All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties. Merchant will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties. Merchant takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, Deliciafood.com cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect for various purposes, including to:
- Provide the Delicia Food service to you and to improve the quality of the service we’re able to offer
- Charge you for the purchase and service costs through one or more payment processing partners
- Offer you customized content (including advertising and promotions), such as prominently displaying items you purchase frequently.
- Understand how users interact with our service as a whole in order to test new features and improve Delicia Food for everyone
- Provide customer service, respond to your communications and requests, and contact you about your use of Delicia Food
WHAT WE SHARE
With your consent or at your direction We will share your information with entities outside of Delicia Food when we have your consent to do so or it is done at your direction. For example:
- For legal purposes We share your information when we believe that the disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal process, or requests from law enforcement or regulatory authorities, (b) prevent, detect, or otherwise handle fraud, security, or technical issues, and (c) protect the safety, rights, or property of any person, the public, or Delicia Food.
- For business purposes We may share your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company. We may also share your information between and among Delicia Food, and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
This policy may change from time to time and any revised Policy will be posted at this page, so we encourage you to review it regularly. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of this Policy and, in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as a notice on our homepage or sending you a notification).