Description of services
- The purpose of this site is to provide a simple and convenient service to consumers, for home delivery or self-collection, of food products . Interactive menu allows customers to build and submit orders at the click of a button.
- In order to place an online order, the user must ‘Sign In’ with a unique “user name” and “password”. The “user name” shall be personal to the member and the same “user name” is not given to two different members. The user can change the password at any time. It is solely the user’s responsibility to select and protect their username and password. Deliciafood.com is not liable for any problems, which may arise from the use of a password. Deliciafood.com does not share the user information with third party companies.
How to make an order and how it is processed
- Once you have selected your order from the menu, you will be given the opportunity to submit your order by clicking on the “Checkout” button. Please note it is important that you check the information you enter and correct any errors before clicking on the “Checkout” button. On receipt of your order, Deliciafood.com will begin processing your order and we will send a message on the final page that your order has been received.
- Payment can be made by cash on delivery, card payment on delivery and card payment online. Where any payment you make online is not authorized, you will be returned to the previous page on the website and we shall not be obliged to provide the services.
- While every effort is made to ensure that accurate pricing and descriptions are maintained, we reserve the right to cancel any order that is based on inaccurate information and we will notify you immediately of any such cancellation.
- Once the order is confirmed, the user may be able to cancel the order by sending an email to Deliciafood@gmail.com with the reference number of the order.
- Buyers are solely responsible for verifying the accuracy of delivery addresses, and Deliciafood.com shall have no liability or responsibility for any erroneous addresses. Please be aware that Deliciafood.com will do everything they can to have the orders delivered within 48 hours; however delivery times may be affected by factors beyond their control and therefore cannot be guaranteed. We will inform you if we become aware of an unexpected delay.
- During any product delivery, if the client is not available in the address specified in the system, the products ordered by the client shall not be delivered to anywhere else. Within the framework of such a case, the member must accept all legal responsibilities arising from ordering a product to an address where he/she does not exist.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- (Website) will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Any purchase, dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE
Prices and Availability
- Deliciafood.com reserves the right to update the prices at any time. While we will do our best to procure and deliver your order, certain products may be temporarily unavailable or out of stock.
In such cases: if you did not receive your order, you will be issued a full refund; if part of your order is missing, we will issue a partial refund for the price of the undelivered quantity. In every event, we will do our best to ensure your satisfaction.
Debit / Credit Cards
- We accept payments using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED.
- Credit or Debit cards must belong to the user. Otherwise, the user must attain the legal permission from the card owner to perform the transaction.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Customers using the Debit / Credit Cards facility are requested to be available on their respective contact numbers.
- The customer is entirely liable for placing an order using the Debit / Credit Cards facility after carefully reading all the terms & conditions.
- The customer refund procedure might take up to two working days to process on the Debit /Credit Cards bank payment gateway. The customer has to follow on with the bank in case of any delay in crediting back the customer’s account with the amount previously paid by the customer. We will send an email to the customer that contains a printout of the refund advice printed from Debit / Credit Cards bank payment gateway as reference in case the customer wants to revise the bank with.
- By using this site, you warrant that any personal information provided by you is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects and that you will notify us immediately of any changes to your personal information by updating your member profile on the site or by contacting us, you agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorized to use.
- You are not allowed to register multiple memberships for use by the same person. Violation of this clause may result in termination of your membership.
- Members’ passwords should be kept confidential at all times, and must not be shared or disclosed to anyone. You are responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted through your membership. If you know or suspect that someone has knowledge of your password then you should contact us immediately.
- All users who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they reside (generally under the age of 18) must have the permission of, and be directly supervised by, their parent or guardian to use the website. If you are a minor, you must have your parent or guardian read and agree to this Agreement prior to you using the website.
- Any comments or feedback that you submit through the website must not:
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person;
- Use the username of another user;
- Use the Deliciafood.com service as part of any effort to compete with Deliciafood.com or to provide services as a service office;
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the website designed to prevent or restrict access to the website, or any portion of the website;
- Harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten Delicia Food LLC through any medium of communication or to any of its employees or agents engaged in providing any part of Delicia Food LLC services to you;
- Use the website in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations;
- Any other suspected malicious activities on Deliciafood.com website
- The prohibited acts listed in the above paragraphs are non-exhaustive. You will pay Delicia Food LLC for all costs and damages which it incurs as a result of you breaching any of these restrictions.
- Delicia Food LLC will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or location of anyone posting any material in breach of the above paragraph.
- Deliciafood.com may temporary suspend or completely cease the system operation at any time.
- Deliciafood.com shall not have any responsibilities against the members of Deliciafood.com or any third parties due to the temporarily suspension or completely cessation of the system operation.
- This site may be unavailable at certain times to allow for maintenance and upgrades. Although we will endeavor to notify customers in advance of any service unavailability, this cannot be guaranteed and we reserve the right to alter or withdraw the service at any time.
- These Website Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with UAE law. Disputes arising in connection with these Website Terms (including non-contractual disputes) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dubai courts.